I can’t wait to start seeing all of your beautiful faces again! 😍
As a small business owner, a big part of me has been worried about the coronavirus and its global impact. But I want to choose compassion over fear and preparation over worry. Will my business suffer this year? Probably. Will I still be okay? Yes, I will. And I want you to be okay too, so I’ve created a coronavirus action plan going forward.
My goal is to be understanding, easy-to-work-with, and flexible during all this COVID-19 chaos. I operate my photography business with core values of honesty, transparency, and respect and your health and well being are my absolute TOP priority.
– I will wash my hands thoroughly before every session, continue to use hand sanitizer when needed throughout sessions and avoid touching my face.
-I won’t shake your hand or hug you when we meet. We can awkwardly wave 😂
– I will choose lenses that let me stay further away.
– I will wear a mask during the duration of your session
– I will give clients the option to use their own props – but if you prefer that I bring my usual props and accessories then as always, they will be washed/sanitized between each session.
– I will be honest with you about my own health and my travel schedule.
– We will reschedule if anyone is sick.
– I will minimize my personal exposure to large events, sick people, and crowded places as much as possible.
I look forward to seeing you again soon, and as always, I encourage you to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.