Planning for your outdoor milestone session
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT TO HAPPEN AT OUR SESSION?
Come ready to have fun! I will make sure to capture your little one as who they are in this milestone, but never forcing them to take a photo that they don’t want to. We will keep your session fun and relaxed and just follow your child’s lead!
WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD WEAR?
It’s best to choose something your little one will feel comfortable in. When they are feeling good, it will shine through in your photos. We will have time for up to 2 outfits, so if you’d like one casual and one formal, then feel free to bring the other along.
Props are a great way to customize your session and add a little something special! I will provide a few things depending on your child’s age, but it’s fun to incorporate your own ideas too! By using your own props, you can incorporate into the images who your child is and what makes him/her unique. Suggestions are a favorite toy or blanket, a book, a photo or a special hat! The possibilities are endless though!
WHEN WILL I SEE MY PHOTOS?
Check my Facebook page within 24 hours for a sneak peek! Within 2 weeks of your session, I will have your proofs ready for selecting in your own private online viewing gallery. Once your selections are made, I will artistically hand edit those images. When your gallery is complete (in about a week of making your selections), you will be able to download your final images and print them as you wish!
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SESSION
- Plan outfits in advance (or coordinate with me on client closet options)
- Make sure your child gets plenty of rest.
- Make sure your child is well fed.
- Don’t forget the props! (if you choose)
- Arrive a few minutes early.
- Go with the flow! (sometimes it’s best to just step back and let me engage with your kiddo)
- Watch for a sneak peek on Facebook within 24 hrs.
- Look for your proofing gallery in 1-2 weeks to make your selections!
I am looking forward to our time together! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any last minute questions or concerns!